Learnings from relevant fields such as neuroscience, mindfulness, innovation and behaviour design
Be exposed to a large array of different tools, hacks and methods for intentional tech use
Discover and use these tools during the workshop, identifying which are effective for you
Our sessions are always led by two friendly & highly knowledgeable faciltators. Meet the team
Finish up by creating a personal plan which you can benefit from as soon as you leave the session
We carefully pack a lot of learnings into just 3 hours so that anyone can fit the sessions into their schedule
Digital Habits Foundations
- Learn about our brains & the neuroscience behind digital distraction
- Discover how digital products are built to exploit our minds & keep us hooked
- Identify your triggers and rewire them to help build better digital habits
- Begin to apply some of the foundational tools, hacks and methods to take back control
Mindfulness & Purpose
- Understand the benefits of meditation from a neurological perspective
- Enhance engagement by reconnecting with your personal and professional goals
- Learn authentic mindfulness methods you can practice confidently on your own
- Action simple techniques to greatly improve sleep quality
Intentional Creativity & Focus
- Increase work satisfaction with the ability to focus on deep work
- Catalyse your self development and unlock the secret of life long learning
Communication & Relationships
- Understand the chronic imapact of poor email and communication habits
- Explore methods to minimize inefficiencies inherent in modern communication tools
- Empower your team to adopt communication habits which fit their needs
These workshops are great standalone trainings as part of your team’s learning and development programme. Because people leave our sessions engaged, inspired and focused, they have also become popular as kick-off sessions for away day events, or focused team projects as well.
We have run our workshops in lots of different spaces, whether that’s client’s offices or external venues. In either case a spacious room with caberet style layout usually works best to support the interactive exercises and discussions.
If you would like to book a workshop as an external event or away day, we can handle arrangements for venue and catering—in fact we have a number of trusted partners in London who help us create a really special experience.
Our stand alone workshops can be delivered to last between 3 and 4 hours, making it easy to fit them in as an energising half day.
All the workshops are modular which means that you can also combine them to curate the perfect day programme for your teams needs.
Very helpful session that has made me realise the impact technology has on my day and mind. I am very excited to try new methods to cut this down so I can focus more on my wellbeing and myself.Lawyer, Slaughter and May